1. you see beauty in unusual things, just as you yourself are UN-usual.
2. our memories together stretch right back to the days when we spent hours and hours at drummie practice, in those ghastly super looks and BUSBY’s!...but how I loved those days!
3. your wonderfully generous nature.
4. your dry and witty sense of humour.
5. even though we live in 2 different provinces, we can speak up to 5 times a day…no problem…as if you were around the corner….I love that…
6. we never run out of things to talk about..
7. our emails when you were in Ireland and the UK..the days BEFORE SKYPE!!
8. your strength of character, morals and values.
9. just like me, you’re a teapot.
10. the fact that you know Nigel is not just a boy’s name!..LOL!
11. our daily skype’s…!!
12. the way you and Trevor have raised your 2 amazing girls.
13. your ability to make a plan....(except when it comes to table decor!!...LOL!)
14. that we are so often on the same wavelength!
15. you know what I wore to my Matric farewell and you’re still friends with me anyway!....eish
16. that we both loved waterblossom and putty.
17. the way our friendship knows no boundaries…