about me

My photo
Married to Nick for 13 years, with 2 children; Sabrina - 12 and Dominic - 11. I am a girlfriend through and through in that I love girly things and anything that celebrates the essence of being a woman. I love vintage, shabby chic, the country and try my best to do my bit for the environment. SO yes...we have 3 bins in our house and try our best to recycle! I believe that with everything in life, the closer we stick to nature, the better off we'll be. I would love to have a balance in life, but have learnt that balance is not always possible, so strive for significance instead, in the hopes that that will be just as meaningful, and the rest will hopefully follow.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Love Vanilla Cupcakes!

I'm guessing that if you've found this blog, you are either friend or family or you love vanilla...or ..cupcakes..or you're just blog hopping! Vanilla is just one of the many things I am passionate about...nothing beats the smell of vanilla essence, or the scent of vanilla candles, or my favourite perfume Christian Dior POISON - "Hypnotic"...which let's me wear vanilla all day, everyday, and then there's ....the CUPCAKE....the best mixture in town, with just the right amount of everything in it....along with the million dollar ingredient...and the frosting is just the cherry on top...and then ...there's the CHERRY! As they say...it's the SIMPLE things in life....so while we're on the topic of cupcakes, please visit one of my favourite sites for a real treat... http://www.allthingscupcake.com/..... .


SO winter if finally here. Permission to have HOT CHOCOLATE and CAPPUCCINO's on tap and to wear polo neck sweaters with knee high boots and scarves! I have a winter garden of succulents that flower this time of year, right outside my lounge windows. It attracts the most beautiful birds and has the most unusual flowers that have a beauty all of their own, just like winter. Yesterday on the radio they were talking about whether or not we could classify certain songs as "winter music". For sure! Try Michael Buble's "Call me Irresponsible". Easy on the eye too! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment