about me

My photo
Married to Nick for 13 years, with 2 children; Sabrina - 12 and Dominic - 11. I am a girlfriend through and through in that I love girly things and anything that celebrates the essence of being a woman. I love vintage, shabby chic, the country and try my best to do my bit for the environment. SO yes...we have 3 bins in our house and try our best to recycle! I believe that with everything in life, the closer we stick to nature, the better off we'll be. I would love to have a balance in life, but have learnt that balance is not always possible, so strive for significance instead, in the hopes that that will be just as meaningful, and the rest will hopefully follow.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Things I know for sure this week, ending 4th October

- spring is our cold and rainy season...or so it seems....brrr.
- time spent at a beach cottage can work wonders to restore the mind, body and soul.
- family, like friends, are the lifeline that help you weather the storms ..
- time is one of life's most precious commmodities.
- newborn chicks can really keep you up at night!
- the white mist of Hillcrest is magical.
- i think i could learn to like the odd item of clothing in yellow, after all.
- roadworks in Hillcrest seem never ending..
- it really is true...you are what you eat.
- Life is beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. life really is beautiful gf, and so are you inside and out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "they" say that yellow is the colour of a content soul - I am not surprised that you are drawn towards this colour - perhaps this is the next chapter in your life - embrace and enjoy it!!

    Love, Tracy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow BEE - i adore reading your blog - you encourage and inspire me with every word - i read and sometimes re-read your entires -thans....as as BARNEY THE DINASAUR always said SHARING IS CARING. Love you lots......always will - friend till the end kinda stuff
    Linda

    ps - YELLOW? as in pale soft? not bright and neon i hope? breathe ....breathe....just checking....

    ReplyDelete
  4. how bad was my spelling - ooops so sorry - i typed it so fast and never checked it - was supposed to read ......

    re-read your ENTRIES....THANKS

    ReplyDelete