about me

My photo
Married to Nick for 13 years, with 2 children; Sabrina - 12 and Dominic - 11. I am a girlfriend through and through in that I love girly things and anything that celebrates the essence of being a woman. I love vintage, shabby chic, the country and try my best to do my bit for the environment. SO yes...we have 3 bins in our house and try our best to recycle! I believe that with everything in life, the closer we stick to nature, the better off we'll be. I would love to have a balance in life, but have learnt that balance is not always possible, so strive for significance instead, in the hopes that that will be just as meaningful, and the rest will hopefully follow.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Road Trip, Boat Trip

Last weekend we took a roadtrip to Johannesburg for the long weekend, and I cannot believe how quickly the weekend has come around again. We had a wonderful weekend and saw so many of our friends that we haven't seen for ages, it really was a treat. On Father's day Kim and Graham took their boat "OUTRAGE" out on the Bronkorspruit Dam, and boy did the kids love it!... We cruised along, calmly, whilst enjoying a wonderful lunch, during which the kids all took turns steering the boat... eeeek!.. Here is a pic of Kim and I soaking up the sun! Just loving my latest fashion buy, the sleeveless jacket!

The weather was MAGNIFICENT, but we still had to dress the kids warmly for when Graeme hit FULL THROTTLE!!!! Dominic who is known for his wicked laugh, thought he had died and gone to heaven every time we took off, and kept begging Graham for MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment