1. ) Numero UNO…..…I….HATE…..the….COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dh “PREPARES” the rooms in our home with blow heaters, moving them from place to place, so that his dw can be comfortable….eish …he’s a keeper hey!!!! No jokes, I would rather LICK PAINT than be cold…I’m MISERABLE, MISERABLE in the cold – YEUCH! Yes, yes I know, that’s why you call me GHECKO Linnie loo!
2. ) I dress according to how I’m feeling that day: serious, chic and focused demands BLACK – happy and bubbly and free to be me, calls for PINK, unsure and wistful calls for BLUE - I even have a “HAPPY RING”…it cost me R15 bucks from the FAIRY FACTORY, and is ALWAYS a topic of conversation, and truthfully, I am ALWAYS happy when I wear it. Hmmm maybe fashion is my way of expressing myself, and I NEVER ever wonder what people will think of me…doesn’t even cross my mind…I say this because I so often hear people say…but won’t this look funny, and I say…and so?? WHO CARES!!!!!!
3. ) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hello Kitty!!!!!! I don’t think many people who know me (including my children’s teachers!) don’t know that I think she is one cool cat! ....and..oh..i don't know if I should print this, ....eish.....I now have a "Boeremusiek" ringtone on my mobile phone...there..I SAID IT!! I know, I know!!!!!!!!...it was late, we'd all had too much to drink(all of 2 savannah's)...and I got it from another Englishman!!!!
4. ) I’m deep…LOL! LOL! LOL!...and you guys are thinking….”Is it!!!...- really??” What can I say, matters of the heart “MATTER” to me…and I like and respect people who aren’t scared to show and share the real them with others.
5. ) I tickle my children every single day of their lives, without fail, AND THEY LOVE IT!!!!!!!…and beg for more…
6. ) I really can laugh at myself (and LOVE people who can do the same!!), have a wicked sense of humour – no it’s sick…truly!! (my brother and I suffer from the same afflictions so it must be a genetic/medical condition - eish), and am the person who can’t hold their laughter in, in places like the lift…WHY me?????....
7. ) I don’t wear a watch on principle – to remind me not to take life too seriously, and to live my life by the clock..UGHH!
My seven (ok flip, some of my buddies have already been tagged, and for those of you who weren't, you are now...eish sorry 4 that!.....)..oh and Ronda, best you get your A into G Flower, blog RECIPES if you have to!!!
Here's how you go about this:-
- Link to your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link their blogs.Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.