about me

My photo
Married to Nick for 13 years, with 2 children; Sabrina - 12 and Dominic - 11. I am a girlfriend through and through in that I love girly things and anything that celebrates the essence of being a woman. I love vintage, shabby chic, the country and try my best to do my bit for the environment. SO yes...we have 3 bins in our house and try our best to recycle! I believe that with everything in life, the closer we stick to nature, the better off we'll be. I would love to have a balance in life, but have learnt that balance is not always possible, so strive for significance instead, in the hopes that that will be just as meaningful, and the rest will hopefully follow.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to my heaven sent husband....

Today we celebrate the birthday and life of a man who has played such an important, life changing role in my story....my sweet, sweet, kind, committed, loving husband....my romantic... who has known me since I was 14, who dated me at 17, who married me at 25, and who became a parent with me when I was 26....and through times when we weren't together, remained someone I could turn to...always.

I will always be eternally grateful for the knowledge that I am married to a man who is above all else, kind, caring, wise, so supportive, committed, loyal, understanding, loving and principled....

We have shared so many chapters of our lives ...things that will bind us forever, ....and through our children, our love continues and we will always be one.

I love that we compliment and challenge each other to grow, in the ways that we are different, but live harmoniously in ways that make us the same.

I have always known that my DH is one of my blessings....truly heaven sent.....happy happy birthday my sweet, sweet man.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - what lovely words Bee. Your man is as lucky as you are chick. He can easily write this back to you replacing the HE with SHE. Even though he wasn't born with a DRILL in his hands, you have a gem for sure :). He told Craig yesterday he is feeling 10 years younger - MUST BE YOU gf....

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifull - please write this love letter to him and frame it for next to his bed or something,wonderfull words to read DAILY a constant reminder of your feelings and admirations ...he really is a man in a million!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he most certainly is 1 in a million Bee - Happy Happy Nick, we miss you guys terribly xxx

    ReplyDelete