about me

My photo
Married to Nick for 13 years, with 2 children; Sabrina - 12 and Dominic - 11. I am a girlfriend through and through in that I love girly things and anything that celebrates the essence of being a woman. I love vintage, shabby chic, the country and try my best to do my bit for the environment. SO yes...we have 3 bins in our house and try our best to recycle! I believe that with everything in life, the closer we stick to nature, the better off we'll be. I would love to have a balance in life, but have learnt that balance is not always possible, so strive for significance instead, in the hopes that that will be just as meaningful, and the rest will hopefully follow.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A symphony in the garden

Picture these little tweeters, for real, in a real tree....just outside my window right now....

at this very minute our garden is filled with a symphony of bird song, and I think, i know, it is juuuust the most beautiful thing!!

They're all excited - so excited - to be enjoying the fine sprinkle of diamond like droplets from the sprinkler. It's like the MIAMI BEACH of bird world unfolding right before my eyes....so much cuteness!!!...and now, instead of catching it on camera, I'm sadly off to play Mom's taxi for a while.....

Maybe a little tea and sunshine in the garden a little later:-), and a visit with our furry little song-friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment