about me

My photo
Married to Nick for 13 years, with 2 children; Sabrina - 12 and Dominic - 11. I am a girlfriend through and through in that I love girly things and anything that celebrates the essence of being a woman. I love vintage, shabby chic, the country and try my best to do my bit for the environment. SO yes...we have 3 bins in our house and try our best to recycle! I believe that with everything in life, the closer we stick to nature, the better off we'll be. I would love to have a balance in life, but have learnt that balance is not always possible, so strive for significance instead, in the hopes that that will be just as meaningful, and the rest will hopefully follow.

Monday, February 14, 2011

HEART LOVE.

Happy Valentines to any lovelies who read this post.  

Well in Keeping with the valentine's vibe, I have to say that LOVE is so in my face right now.....not only has everything been red, pink and heart shaped for the last few weeks in preparation for our Grade 7's Valentine Market - a biggie at our school, but I'm currently reading an amaazing book, all about the power of LOVE....yip...it's all Jennifer Rush right now:-)), but seriously, it has been such an incredible reminder of how powerful this tool is.....
The law of attraction and the law of love are one and the same.  Love is the feel good emotion, and that's where we need to be, to attract ANYTHING positive into our lives.  So maybe Valentines day isn't so bad after all, if we use it wisely as a tool to remind ourselves that, what we send out into the world is what comes back to us ....

Our sweetie, displaying her VALENTINE GOODIES.....this cutsey little 'shopfront' display unit did not look cutesy at all when we found on it on the trash heap outside the party shop...but nothing a sprinkling of spray paint can't fix:-) ...it's been all candy pink, red and white, hearts and love and bird delight....pink ribbon and lace and red polka dot too....just what is a pink lovin' girl to do!!!
  SIGH......such eye candy...just HEART it all....the cutesy pastel pegs can be bought from my UBER talented friend, Venessa Matthews at LITTLE MUD HUT.....she can also be found at the I HEART MARKET - just GIDDY for all her creations!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, that display of all things love-a-fied is too adorable! Now can you and your friend from the Little Mud Hut give us other mom's a chance here please... how could we even begin to compete with such beautifulness coming out of you both with all this creativity!

    ReplyDelete